Monday, June 18, 2012

Naturally Neat Mail

The world that we live in is much larger than the world we choose to live in.

foodiepal stamp2 Foodie Penpals
 I am always looking for new ways to connect with people that are outside of my immediate reach. Last month I had the pleasure of stumbling across the concept of 'Foodie Pen Pals'.

In a nutshell the amazing 'Lean Green Bean' Lindsey created a network of people (Check it out at http://www.theleangreenbean.com/foodie-penpals/) that exchange food packages from around the nation every month. You can send goodies that are native to your area or things that you think that your Foodie would love to munch on. Its a well coordinated program.

 I had an amazing blast sharing things made locally (from Va. Beach). I thought on my way to the store that the $15 price tag would limit my creativity but it only caused it to flourish.

If you are looking for an amazing way to connect with other people from around our great nation and to try some great foods, this is the program for you!

Here is what I have!!!!!!


Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This sounds like a lot of fun and as you know I am always looking for new friends and it has to do with my favorite thing FOOD!!! Will definitely be learning more about this and possibly signing up. I love the blog. It's very cool. Looking forward to seeing whats next!!!!!
    Erin aka Boop!

    ReplyDelete